RAC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 23 Posts
Name of the Post: Scientist 'B'
Name of the Disciplines:
1. Electronics & Communication Engineering: 06 Posts
2. Computer Science Engineering: 04 Posts
3. Mechanical Engineering: 08 Posts
4. Aeronautical Engineering: 03 Posts
5. Electrical Engineering: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be exceeding 31 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer) and 33 years for SC/ ST. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess First Class Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics & Communication Engg/ Computer Science Engg/ Mechanical Engg/ Aeronautical Engg/ Electrical Engg.
Selection Process: Candidates will be called for interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs 50/- through online. No Fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.rac.gov.in from 21-03-2015 to 10-04-2015 upto 0930 hrs.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must have valid e-mail id, scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website www.rac.gov.in.
3. Click on Career: Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates (Advt No 117).
4. Click on Register and Fill all the mandatory details.
5. On successful registration you will get a login id and an SMS on the mobile number & email mentioned during registration.
6. Login by using login id and password.
7. Fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
8. Submit error free application form.
9. Take print out of online application form for future use.
Starting Date for Apply Online: 21-03-2015.
Last Date to Apply Online: 10-04-2015 upto 0930 hrs.
For more details regarding age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…